Des Collines Seniors’ Roundtable provides its monthly Coffee get-together to caregivers for seniors. A great opportunity to have a little respite and to share with other caregivers!
You are welcome to attend on:
- Pontiac: October 14, 2014 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the library located at 2024 route 148, Pontiac (Luskville);
- La Pêche: October 9, 2014 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm at the CLSC located at 9 chemin Passe-partout, La Pêche (Ste-Cécile-de-Masham);
- Notre-Dame-de-Salette: October 16, 2014 from 9:30am to 11:30am at 2 rue rolin, Notre-Dame-de-Salette;
- Cantley: October 21, 2014 from 9:30am to 11:30am, at the CLSC located at 850 Montée source, Cantley.
- Val-des-Monts: October 2, 2014 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM, at 1 rue St-Joseph, Val-des-Monts (Perkins)
Caregivers residing in other municipalities are invited to the coffee get-together closest to their home. Coffee and cookies will be served! Transportation and respite care are available upon request.
To register or to obtain more information, please contact the project manager:
Tamy Boucher, Social Worker
Project Manager, SOS Caregivers
Des Collines Seniors’ Roundtable
(819) 457-2121, extension 242